- Select the repeating table, right click on it to open up context menu.
- Click on “Repeating Table Properties…” > “Display Tab” > “Conditional Formatting…” button. It will open up “Conditional Formatting” dialog.
- Click on “Add…” to open up “Conditional Format” dialog.
- Select the condition and check “Don’t allow user to insert or delete this control” as shown in the image below.
- Click OK button on every open dialog.
- Now preview the form. Based on evaluated condition, clicking on “Add Employee” will either allow or don’t allow you to insert a new row.