1. Check Application-Pool running for the site from IIS manager
2. Check Web Site is running from IIS manager
3. Check Site Collection create at SharePoint 2010 Central Admin->Application Management
for me point# 3 worked.
the cloned VM has the same Security Identity (SID) with the original images. This may prevent the cloned VM from functioning correctly in a workgroup or a domain.
To work around this problem, you could try the System Preparation Tool (Sysprep.exe) to remove configuration settings that are unique to the computer such as SID. Below are the steps for how to change SIS on Windows Server 2008.
1) Start->Run, type sysprep and press OK. This will open sysprep folder which is located in c:\Windows\System32
2) Select Enter System Out-of-Box Experience (OOBE). Important: select Generalize if you want to change SID
3) After rebooting you’ll have to enter some data, for example, Country or region, Time and currency and Keyboard input
4) Use PsGetSid to check the new SID